Wednesday, March 30, 2016 – 02:45
Stein Sign Display is growing! We are looking for an energetic and reliable person to assist with installing and servicing signs. Have a CDL? GREAT! If not, we can help you obtain one. You’ll have a new “office” everyday by getting to work on different signs in various parts of the city and state. Very little overnight travel is required. Come join our tenured company and enjoy the new scenery each and every day!
Here is the official job description:
1. Carry out instructions from supervisor and complete in goal time.
2. Complete knowledge of service, repair procedures and techniques, and trouble shooting.
3. Service and maintain all trucks, cranes, and service all installation equipment on a regular basis. Maintenance of all hand tools and equipment.
4. Keep truck properly stocked with the correct materials and equipment for normal maintenance, construction and service of signs.
5. Knowledge of proper operation and safety procedures of trucks, cranes, and all tools and equipment.
6. Will replace lamps, sockets, ballasts, transformers, neon units, wiring, etc. in electric signs in plant and in the field.
7. Construction and installation of all types of signs.
8. Maintain proper inventory level of all service, installation, and construction materials to avoid production bottlenecks.
9. Keep accurate inventory records of all materials on trucks.
10. All duties to be performed according to company quality control standards and to be done in goal time.
11. Keep accurate daily job ticket, and records materials used on work order.